Through the Emergenetics Profile, you will gain an insight into how your brain prefers to think and behave. With this knowledge, you can understand how you generally prefer to learn, to take your decisions, to relate to and communicate with others. By becoming aware of your approaches, you can discover your strengths and blind spots, so you can develop personal strategies to be more effective in life.
- English spoken language
- Upon reception of a code, the profile shall be taken online.
- Maximum 25 minutes to complete it.
- A unique picture of four thinking attribute (Analytical, Conceptual, Structural and Social) and three behavioral attributes (Expressiveness, Assertiveness and Flexibility), with an easy to understand format.
- A brain-based psychometric tool
- A system of learning unlike any other, based on preferences and not competences
- A non-judgmental approach
Developed in 1991 by Geil Browning, Ph.D. and Wendell Williams, Ph.D in 1991.